Our client is one of the top leading retail companies, headquartered in Japan. Their Singapore office is looking for a Business Process Automation Specialist (IT) (2-year contract).
The role will be responsible in two key areas which are business automation projects (70%), IT incidents & project follow up (30%).
* Cooperate with local and global business team to analyse and identify business processes across all departments suitable for automation
* Cooperate with local and global Project Management Office members to prioritize the sequence for processes approved for Business Process Automation
* Document business process before and after for knowledge management purposes
* Design and develop the specific process automation using UiPath /VB/Google script etc to realize
* Adhere to global standard processes to release program and maintain it
Other digital Projects and incident solving:
* Member of in-house project team, support/lead other global & local digital projects
* CRs/Incident solving for Robotic Process Automation programs and other
* Other tasks assigned by supervisor
* Diploma in computer science, IT, or related disciplines. Alternatively, 3 years of experience specifically in Robotic Process Automation in a Business Context
* Proficient in VB.NET/VBA/UiPath
* Familiarity with Google script, PowerShell script, etc.
* Ability to identify issues and provide solutions quickly to business users
* Business digitalization project experience is a Plus
* Open to learning new skills and knowledge
* Ability to work in a team and with cross organization (Cross department/Cross countries)
* May be required to travel from office to on-site (stores)
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.