Our client is an international trading company with more than 80 global networks in around 50 countries across the globe. They are looking for a Trading Support(Metal & Steel Department) to join their team in Singapore.
* Shipping and negotiation documentation
* L/C, bill of lading, etc.
* Month end SAP closing
* A committed team player, who can work independently and under pressure to be able to maintain good relationship with new and existing clients
* Source for new clients and new market
* Other ad hoc related duties from immediate manager
* Degree, ACCA, or equivalent in any field
* Knowledge of metal/steel market and research is advantageous
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of shipping documentation
* SAP Knowledge
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.