The business is an established global enterprise technology firm, headquartered in Europe. The business has a proven expert finance software solution, a Corporate Performance Management (CPM) for finance domain and is available on the cloud.
With rich business legacy spanning more than 100 years, as of today the business is stock listed in Europe and have a global reach through more than 40 nations. Globally, the organization is a leading provider of information, software, and services for professionals with award-winning solutions to address compliance and regulatory challenges at all levels of an organization.
The Job Description:
This role will report to the Director, based in Singapore. You will be part of a regional consulting team responsible for product implementation, working in a matrix organization. This role is within APAC's Professional Services unit. The overarching objective of Professional Services is to successfully deliver quality and cost-effective professional services to our clients. This means, supporting the implementation of the organisation's solutions effectively and efficiently at customer sites.
* Managing all the requested configurations needed on their software solution products
* Managing and suggesting sessions with clients to deliver software solution workshops, product implementation, project documentations, product training and User Acceptance Testing
* Managing project timeline. You will need to ensure that the implementation is delivered on time as their requirements
* Customer relationship management. You will be providing product knowledge expertise to their customers on all software products
* Keeping the clients engaged to understand their existing business needs. You will need to develop the proper approach on how the software solutions can accommodate their pain points
* Able to analyse client problems and provide on-site consulting to help the client configure their current methodology and best practices to integrate with our product offering
* Advising client's "super user" to administer and update the various solution capabilities and reports
* Managing and solving any implementation issues and recommend corrective solutions and alternatives
* Professionally and effectively engage with client employees
* Maintaining high service standard level in all aspects when dealing with their customers in any capacity
* Collaborate with support team to ensure successful solution deployment and maintain customer relationship
* When business travel is open, to travel client location in and drive the solution delivery along with Project Manager
* Familiar with EPM / CPM implementation projects, we are looking for professional ideally with previous complete cycles of EPM / CPM implementation experience
* Familiar with EPM / CPM on Financial Planning & Budgeting process of an organization Ideally you have good understanding in Basic Accounting & Financial consolidation processes
* Familiar in requirement gathering and end-to-end implementation of Enterprise Budgeting & Planning, Consolidation processes
* Extensive knowledge of application and database administration tasks, specifically Database Troubleshooting
* Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship are mandatory and ability to turn ideas into action. It includes creativity, innovation as well as the ability to plan and manage projects in order to achieve objectives
* The ability to work independently and interpret client requirements applying them effectively to our product solution suite
* Familiar in being part of a team in a matrix organization
* Good Analytical and interpretation skill, good communicator and people skill, and a team player as well
* Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer:
* Ability to grow professionally within the business
* Working for a company with a multinational and matrix working environment
* Being part of a tech company that makes significant positive difference for the society and the market
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.