Our client is one of the top leading manufacturing companies headquartered in Japan. They're actively looking to hire an Assistant Testing Officer to join their team in Singapore.
* Duty covers any engineering matter pertaining to the function and operation of the equipment
* Testing, commissioning of newly installed equipment for both installation and modernization project
* Assist in planning, schedule, and distribution of work to subordinates
* Attend to safety and performance related breakdown of equipment
* Assist in planning and implementation of new measures to improve performance of equipment
* Assist in investigation and provide recommendation for improvement on technical failures of the equipment
* Assist in controlling and monitoring of all instruments used by subordinates within the department are properly documented and calibrated
* Assist in technical training of subordinates within the department
* Ensure compliance to Environmental Policy, reduction of waste and prevention of pollution and WSHA regulation
* Any other duties assigned by superior
* Possess a minimum Diploma or Degree in any Engineering field
* Minimum 1 year experience in Commissioning
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.