RGF is representing a global US consultancy firm, specializing in digital transformation. They're actively looking to hire a Team Lead to join them.
* The team lead is expected to spend seventy percent (70%) of their time dedicated to coaching, shadowing, and supporting their agents directly. Effective use of key dashboards and call activity reporting to ensure excellent performance
* Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach team members to establish and develop an effective team; identify outliers and manage team's performance to continuous achieve targets
* Leading day-to-day operations - ensure consistent quality and efficiency across various channels. Ensure consistent performance to achieve targets and service levels
* Effective communication to ensure quarterly strategy as well as monthly and weekly priorities are understood and adhered to by agents
* Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows/processes/procedures/product features
* Proactively share existing bottlenecks and challenges with quantified impact on operations to allow appropriate prioritization
* Able to clearly outline current performance drivers of their market and action to continuously improve
* 3 - 5 years of experience in leading a team of customer service representatives
* Minimum Diploma/Degree in any discipline
* Ability to explain what's driving their teams' performance in a concise and data-driven way
* Previous personnel management experience with Service/Technical Fields within Call Center Environment or Tech/Service/Sales Industry
* Familiarity with project management with moderate understanding of business process improvement methods
* Able to work 24/7 shift: 9-hr per shift, any 5 working days in a week
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.