Our client is semiconductor and electronic component trading company which originally founded in Japan. They are currently looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator who will support their sales team in Singapore office.
* Handle shipping documentations (import/export documents, etc.)
* Data entry on shipping information into system
* Create PSI documents
* Answer customers enquiry
* Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
* Minimum 2 years' relevant experience
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.