Our client has a global reputation for success built over 50 years of client services to pharmaceutical companies worldwide. They are actively looking to hire a Project Leader to join their Singapore team.
* To work within the customer support group and has overall responsibility for ensuring their customer projects are successfully delivered on time and to the agreed specification. This is achieved by successfully coordinating the tasks of the production and distribution groups, as well as the activities of other departments and divisions delivering aspects of the project
* Will be the primary point of contact of their customers and as such, coordinates all communication regarding projects to multiple customers
* Degree in Life Sciences or Business-related discipline
* Proven experience of managing multiple projects concurrently within supply chain environment and customer facing
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.