RGF represents a global FMCG leader in condiments. They are actively looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join them.
* Develop, recommend, and gain Management approval of the annual business plans for channel assigned, including unit sales, revenues, and profit goals. Supervise the execution of the approved plan or, if necessary, recommend changes in the plans
* Consistent with annual plans, establish monthly and quarterly targets and continually measure progress towards these targets
* Continuously review, guide, and monitor the performance of existing distributors and/or business partners with approval and guidance from the Management, identify and select new distributors/partners if required; outline standard selling and commission/ rebate arrangements and negotiate changes in sales agreements, as appropriate
* Establish sales and distribution processes to track, monitor and evaluate distribution and active outlet census
* Work closely with the marketing team to ensure a clear understanding of the marketing objectives and NPD direction to further develop the respective channel
* Work closely with distributors in the planning and execution of sales and marketing activities
* Review and analyze product pricing structure and recommend pricing action where necessary
* Manage, lead, and develop team members to support effective and efficient work process while upholding company's core values
* Participate in F&B related associations and events to harness good business relationship with the stakeholders and chefs towards driving company's presence and awareness in the competitive market
* Minimum Degree in Business Studies or above
* 5 years of solid experience in FMCG sales, with at least 2 years of managerial experience
* Experience in Foodservice channel and with Distributor Management exposure
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.