Our client engages in the development of energy, raw materials, and trading of industrial materials. They are actively looking to hire an Accounting Associate to join their team in Singapore.
* Check and approve the day-to-day invoice processing prepared by sales staff, ensure invoices are duly booked, with appropriate supporting documents
* Check and approve office administrative expenses, ensure invoices amount and GST are duly booked, with appropriate supporting documents
* Manage communications between sales teams and ensure all queries and issues are addressed timely
* Perform month-end close activities and reporting, strictly adhere with closing timeline
* Prepare, administer, and reconcile Account receivable and account payable reconciliations and variance analysis
* Prepare month-end and year-end report
* Assist in quarterly GST reporting
* Assist in quarterly and year-end audit
* Any other duties as assigned
* Diploma in Accounting or related background
* Preferably with 1 year of accounting experience
* Meticulous, with eye for detail and accuracy
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.