Our client is one of the most valuable luxury brand internationally. They are actively looking for an Accountant to join their ever-growing team in Singapore.
* General accounting (General Ledger up to Trial balance (include passing Journal Voucher)
* Preparation of Treasury package reporting and cash flow management
* Preparation of Monthly Management report / Inventory report / Notes to Accounts
* Preparation of Quarterly Cash Flow statement / Balance Sheet
* Oversee Account Receivable / Account Payable
* Reconciliation for inter-companies' balances and obtain inter-companies' confirmation during month-end closing
* Other ad hoc Management reports, government reports, etc.
* Liaise with auditor and prepare audit schedules
* Furnish information for corporate tax preparation
* Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
* Degree / Higher Diploma in Accountancy
* Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant experience in full set of accounts and reporting
* Meticulous while able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
* Proficient in Excel Functions (V-Lookup & Pivot Tables)
* Experience in SAP a plus or with other accounting software
* Proactive team player with a strong sense of responsibility, committed & possess a "can do" attitude
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.