* Permanent role in a renowned German MNC (Manufacturing)
* HR generalist portfolio (with payroll)
* Strong company business performance
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a German multinational company in the Manufacturing industry. Company is currently looking to hire a Senior HR Executive to take on a pivotal role individual contributor role in Singapore.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
As the sole HR based in Singapore, you will play a pivotal role in managing full spectrum of HR scope and act as a business partner to business leaders by providing a highly professional and efficient service of support to all stakeholders in line with current employment labour legislation & regulations, equal employment opportunity and best practice.
This is a replacement headcount and you will be taking care of 50-60 employees in Singapore's office. There are a handful of headcounts in Australia and Korea hence you will get some exposure to regional scope. The payroll for Australia and Korea is outsourced.
Singapore's office has a good mix of both white-collared and blue-collared employees.
As an experienced HR Generalist, you will be the go-to person and support on effective delivery of HR operations and activities to our business units, including recruitment, performance management, learning & development, staff engagement, payroll processing and other HR duties and projects as assigned.
You will report to the Regional HR Manager based in China, Shanghai.
You will be well-supported by an Admin Executive in daily work.
Current system is SAP SuccessFactors
* Full spectrum end-to-end of HR functions including minimal recruitment, onboarding, HR advisory, employee relations, training, employee development, exit management and day-to-day HR operations
* Management of entire payroll processing including CPF submission, government claims, tax clearance and IRAS submission
* Communicate and advise employees on HR guidelines and policies
* Prepare monthly reports to relevant stakeholders
* Maintaining HR policies and practices in compliance with the local regulations and governances
* Look into the enhancement of existing welfare programs & employee relation activities to enhance the relationship between management and staff
* Support employee engagement activities
* Resolving employee issues/ grievances and conducting thorough investigations where required
* Support HR initiatives and any HR ad hoc projects
* Diploma/ Degree in Human Resources or related field
* At least 6-8 years' experience in Generalist focus work, in a small-sized MNC manufacturing setup
* Familiar with local employment practices, and proficient in Singapore labor law
* Passion for human resources, strong perceptive abilities, and the ability to foster positive relationships
* With maturity to be sensitive when dealing with confidential information
* Strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and look through strategic lenses, and is someone innovative and solutions-driven
* Ambitious, pays attention to details and is a great team player
* Independent, quick-learner, and possesses strong sense of responsibility
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company values teamwork, celebrates events and promotes long term growth and stability
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
Location: South-West / West (Accessible by MRTs and Buses)
Mode of Work: 100%
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses, AWS, insurance, medical benefits
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.