Our client is one of the growing Industrial Gases manufacturing MNC's based in Japan. They are looking for a motivated and experienced person to work as Senior Finance Manager for their regional HQ in Singapore.
* Taking charge of regional consolidation and checking of financial statements for the company and regional subsidiaries
* Demonstrate knowledge ability to perform and settle transfer pricing with the help of external parties
* Oversee daily operations of Finance Department and manage team
* Work closely with the President to prepare budgets and prepare monthly financial reports for the President, as and when required
* Responsible for full set of accounting
* Responsible for preparation and checking of quarterly financial reporting to Tokyo HQ
* Review financial statements
* Cashflow management
* Implement solutions and process review to financial challenges and issue procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Financial Department activities
* Liaise with external auditor for year-end regulatory reporting for GST, annual tax filing returns, etc.
* Ad hoc duties as and when needed
* Minimum Degree in Accounting & Finance
* At least 8 years of work experience in Finance or Accounting role with prior managerial experience
* Must be a Certified Public Accountant
* Exposure in financial related business planning, annual budgeting, setting up of financial control procedure and financial reporting
* Meticulous with strong financial planning and analytical skills
* Good understanding of financial planning & analytical (FP&A)
* Possess initiative, drive and able to work independently and result-oriented
* Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.