Our client is a FMCG Conglomerate company with strong global presence. The company is focused on sustainable practices and has set targets to reduce its environmental impact, promote responsible marketing, and support community development. The company has long history with stability and growth.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
This role is based in Singapore and will be focusing on assisting the Trade Marketing Manager on trade marketing initiatives which include:
* Assist in implementing the overall trade marketing strategy to consistently achieve business goals and strengthen the company's reputation as the preferred business partner. This involves:
* Collaborating with agency partners to develop comprehensive annual strategies
* Creating strategy and creative briefs for both agency partners and internal education
* Launching all trade communication materials to the trade
* Aid in launching key Trade Marketing initiatives by coordinating with agencies, brainstorming initiatives, leading project facilitation, managing execution points, and handling budgets
* Contribute to developing content for digital trade platforms to enhance internal and trade communication about products, the company, and industry-related information
* Provide support to the Marketing team in executing Marketing projects, especially in areas like Portfolio (e.g., new product launches) and Strategic Insights when necessary
* Minimum bachelor's degree in any fields of studies
* Applicants should possess a minimum of 2 to 6 years of marketing experience in the FMCG/ Retail industry within Singapore
* Having prior experience in B2B marketing and events management would be advantageous
* Proficiency in project management, strategizing, and implementing trade marketing initiatives
Exciting role with excellent learning platform where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure and culture. Company promotes long term growth and stability.
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
Working hours: Mon-Fri: 9am to 6pm (Hybrid)
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-230909-328377