* Permanent role in a renowned MNC (Chemical)
* Regional Exposure
* Sole contributor with generalist portfolio
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a German multi-national company in the chemical industry. They are in an expansion phase across Asia Pacific and is currently looking to hire a HR Generalist (Assistant Manager level) (SEA) in Singapore.
You will be taking care of 30 employees in Singapore and up to 50 headcount across 3 countries in SEA.
This role is based in Singapore and will be focusing on attracting the best talents in the chemical industry and building strong employer branding:
As a HR Generalist role, you will be the sole contributor in the HR Department on effective delivery of HR operations and activities to our business units, including recruitment, payroll, performance management, learning & development, staff engagement and other HR duties and projects as assigned.
* Recruits and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
* Address job-related queries from applicants, staff, and managers, directing complex matters appropriately
* Develop plans for onboarding/offboarding and educate new hires on internal rules, HR policies, and regulations
* Align with HQ HR strategy to boost employee engagement and provide creative engagement solutions
* Manage human resource programs: compensation, benefits, leave, performance, talent, disputes, safety, and training
* Establish, revise, and enforce HR policies and company guidelines
* Stay updated on HR trends, legal changes, and tech advancements in talent management
* Bridge the gap between corporate and local culture to foster a unified company culture
System used: SAP SuccessFactor
* Bachelor's degree in human resources or psychology is preferred
* At least 8 years' Human Resource experience with well knowledge of local employment law and regulatory compliance
* Prior HR generalist/ business partnering experience for commercial team in SEA would be an advantage
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability.
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
Location: Central (Walking distance from MRT)
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses
Work mode: Hybrid with 3 days working in office
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-231108-337728