Our client is an established company specialising in energy solutions and they are looking for a dynamic and energetic accountant to join their team. Reporting directly to the management team, this is an excellent opportunity with high visibility throughout the organisation, playing a pivotal role in the monthly closing and forecasting process. They are actively looking to hire a FP&A Executive to join their team in Singapore.
* Consolidate and prepare monthly forecasts, providing detailed commentary on variance analysis, investigating unusual variances, and propose corrective actions to resolve issues
* Assist in summarizing monthly closing/forecast activities for all entities
* Develop and prepare routine management reports and presentations
* Support daily scheduling, appointments, and meetings, and ensuring timely follow-up on action items
* Provide administrative support to the Management and other ad hoc tasks as assigned
* Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with stakeholders across all levels
* Degree holder with a minimum of 4 years of experience in accounts or business reporting
* Proficient in English to be able to liaise effectively with English-speaking stakeholders
* Demonstrated critical and analytical thinking abilities
* Proficiency in MS Office and PowerPoint applications
* Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of the Director
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks performed
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-231128-340240