Our client is a Japanese MNC with businesses in the Consumer Goods market.
* To manage full spectrum of HR operations
* Develop and monitor overall HR systems and procedures across the organization with MD in Singapore
* Assist MD to oversee and manage employees' performance
* Work closely with MD to understand business needs and challenges
* Ensure legal compliance throughout human resources management
* Perform Payroll admin function in Singapore office and Malaysia office as well
* Carry out PA duties to MD
* Add hoc tasks if required
* At least 5 years' experience or more in HR
* Comprehensive knowledge in HR
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.