Tech Recruitment (Perm)
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a leading e-commerce company. Due to rising growth in consumer market, they are in expansion phase and currently looking to hire talent to be part of their HR team (specialized in recruitment). With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment, visible career path and internal mobility opportunities.
Reporting to Head of HR and part of the Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment team, this role is based in Singapore and will be focusing on local roles and will work on searches including mid to senior levels, and C-levels hires.
* Work closely with the Hiring Manager to understand the IT hiring requirements and source for top talents using a variety of creative techniques
* Manage the full recruitment lifecycle, from sourcing, initial candidate assessments, interviews arrangement and offer management to onboarding.
* Manage the recruiting pipeline, including determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes
* Be part of global HR projects and new initiatives such as employer branding, campus recruitment to attract suitable talents for the organization
* Maintain accurate and updated records in applicant tracking system (ATS)
A good fit would be someone:
* Min 2-3 years of recruitment experience in MNC or multi-cultural environment
* With maturity to be sensitive when dealing with confidential information
* Strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and look through strategic lenses
* Ambitious, pays attention to details and is a great team player
* Independent, quick-learner and possesses strong sense of responsibility
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability. Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture.
Working hours: Mon-Fri; 9am to 6pm
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses.
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details: Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep