Sales and Operation Representative
RGF is representing one of the well-established global FMCG focused on innovation and sustainability.
* Perform selling function to retailers within routes that are assigned from time to time. Seek opportunities to engage customers through different channels and programs
* Achieve distribution of products and implement merchandising activities for the retailers
* Check on product hygiene and ensure stock rotation of products to minimize returns/collection of expired stocks.
* Ensure payments for all sales conducted for all cash/cheques outlets are duly settled and collected
* Provide feedback on market trends, product performance, competitor, and trade activities.
* Minimum 1- 2 years' experience in similar capacity in FMCG industry.
* Possesses class 3 licence
* Possibilities of conversion depending on performance and recruitment needs
* A rewarding and conducive working culture
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep