Our client is an international organization that is one of the largest chartering and shipbroking company in the Maritime industry.
* Reporting to the LNG head in Singapore, you will work will closely together with your colleagues in Singapore working on LNG Chartering and LNG Projects
* You will develop, maintain and enhance relationships with LNG counter parties
* You will be required to closely monitor and gather market data to forecast the direction of the markets and advise clients accordingly
* You will work as part of a close-knit team to develop LNG business opportunities across the value chain
* A commercial/business degree or relevant maritime/shipping experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Minimum 5 years experience in LNG ship broking or in an LNG commercial role
* Excellent numeracy skills and the ability to analyse and present market data
* Interpersonal skills essential
* Existing relationships with active LNG counter parties preferred
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.