RGF is represents a Luxury Hotels & Resorts Group. They are actively looking to hire an Assistant E-commerce Manager to join them.
* Optimising the sales performance of the e-commerce platform
* Prepare plans for multi-country site management and coordination with agencies to prepare website project management plans
* Management of eCommerce operations in coordination with the departments of Retail, Logistics, Supply Chain, and Inventory Planning, focused on optimizing day-to-day order fulfilment to ensure timely and efficient order processing
* Responsible for master data, process flow and alignment to ensure products are launched accurately and timely
* Review and monitor operational SLAs and agree on actions for improvement. This can range from account registration to checkout pages
* Launch and evaluate new marketing campaigns with support from customer insights to stimulate brand awareness, traffic, and revenue growth in a multi label and channel business
* Analysing and reporting on conversion and journey optimisation with regards to UX, online analytics, digital acquisition, customer journeys, A/B testing
* A minimum of 5-8 years' experience in project management in E-commerce
* Deep knowledge of Omni-channel solutions in a Retail environment, combined with the ability to handle complex business situations and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
* Strong understanding of Digital Product methodology to build great products and solving customer and business problems
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.