Our client is one of the largest systems integrators, headquartered in Japan. They are actively looking to hire a Project Manager to join them.
* Define project scope and create project delivery plan including resource control plan
* Communicate with clients regarding RFI, RFQ, and RFP
* Ensure compliancy with the project charter and the constraints and assumptions set for the project
* Lead the project team to achieve on time, on budget and within scope with the highest quality
* Ensure good communication both in relation to the internal and external project stakeholders including the customer's project team and the steering committee
* Accurately report project status
* Ensure change management issues are being effectively addressed within the project team providing all the needed. information to formulate decision making, change requests and project budgets
* Ensure successful Risk Management reporting and takes necessary measures to mitigate risks
* Any other duties as assigned
* 5+ years' experience as a project manager with core financial systems or similar applications. Exhibit the ability to manage and coordinate multiple stakeholders by overcoming objections and completing projects
* Solid understanding of SaaS solutions, financial solutions, and project delivery and post implementation models including managing L1-4 support operations
* Knowledge and experience of asset finance solutions is a plus
* Experience in international projects to ensure that internal & external processes run successfully.
* Experience in implementing SaaS solutions is preferred. Agile experience is highly desired.
* PMP, IPMA or equivalent certification is an advantage
* Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project delivery experience with Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies that include requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation
* Energetic team player with great communication skills
* Responsible for a high level of delivery
* A strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.