RGF represents an established and reputable logistics company. They are actively looking to hire a Sales Executive join their team.
* Responsible for securing new customers, maintaining, and developing new revenue streams from existing accounts
* 70% hunting new prospects with adequate time split on up selling to existing accounts
* To generate and transform a minimum of those into profit generating business
* Issuance of quotations, prepare RFQ, tender Bid, reviewing rates, etc.
* To provide Weekly Sales Progress Report to Management
* Meet and exceed set Sales Targets in terms of generating revenue and contributing gross profit for the company
* Maintain CRM (records of customer details / sales visits / sales progress)
* Ability to identify potential customers and register opportunities to provide supply chain solutions leading to revenue for the company
* Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profit margin
* Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner
* Work closely with Customer Service and Operations on the execution of customer's quotation
* Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration and Management or in a discipline related to Logistics & Supply Chain Management
* Preferably with sales experience (2-3 years) in 3rd Party Logistics & distribution and / or Freight forwarding (Especially B2C / B2B2C / Small Parcel) and / or E-commerce Industry
* With strong sense of hunting and is eager to develop new sales opportunities
* Possess excellent communication skills in order to convey distribution services information clearly to both potential and existing customers
* Ability to understand customers' expectations and make value proposition to customers
* Good proficiency in MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) is needed in order to make proposal for target client
* Independent and with passion for Sales
* Good in Sales Pitch and Negotiation Skills for new business
* Excellent Customer Service
* A team player
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.