Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of engineering products, offering solutions for high-precision manufacturing technologies as well as O&G Industry, headquartered in Switzerland. They are looking for a Sales Engineer to support sales & industrial related activities in Singapore by promoting the organization's services and solutions into the market.
* Identify prospects and create new business opportunities
* Monitor and evaluate the development of key players in the market
* Maintain good working relationships with existing customers by understanding their needs and proposed solutions to increase sales
* Work closely with operation teams to solve customer issues as well as establishing forecast programs to support sales
* Maintain strong working relationship with current and prospects clients, ensuring all needs including technical advice, troubleshooting, training as well as product and application support are met
* Maintain proper documentation of sales activity and reports in system timely and accurately
* Preferably Diploma/ Degree in Manufacturing/ Engineering
* Minimum 4 years of sales/ technical experience with good knowledge of industrial solutions
* Good understanding of expectations and requirements of project sales
* Ambitious, flexible with positive attitude, always on the look-out for sales opportunities
* Organized and detail-oriented, good in planning with project management skills
* Strong relationship builder with good leadership and influencing skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders, with ability to translate complicated technical jargons to customers
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.