Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of engineering products, offering piping system solutions for various industries, with headquarters in Switzerland. They are looking for a Sales Engineer to support sales activities in Singapore by promoting the organization's services and solutions into the market.
* Identify prospect and create new business opportunity
* Monitor and evaluate development of key players in market
* Maintain good working relationship with existing customer by understanding their needs and proposed solutions to increase sales
* Work closely with operation teams solve customer issues as well as establishing forecast program to support sales
* Maintain strong working relationship with current and prospects clients, ensuring all needs including technical advice, troubleshooting, training as well as product and application supports are met
* Maintain proper documentation of sales activity and reports in system timely and accurately
* Preferably Diploma/ Degree in Manufacturing/ Engineering
* Minimum 4 years of Sales/ Technical experience with good knowledge of industrial solutions
* Good understanding of expectations and requirement of project sales
* Ambitious, flexible with positive attitude, always on the look-out for sales opportunities
* Organized and detail oriented, good in planning with project management skills
* Strong relationship builder with good leadership and influencing skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders, with ability to translate complicated technical jargon to customer
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.