Our client is a financial technology company delivering software solutions as a service and provides professional services in blockchain integration as well. The solution suite includes trading, payments, and remittance of traditional and digital assets. These solutions are offered and delivered as cloud-based, on-premises or a hybrid infrastructure. They are actively looking to hire a Business Development Executive to join their team.
* Implement and manage the Company's listing strategy
* Identify value-capturing asset opportunities to generate new asset leads.
* Be fully immersed in token project circles, ventures funds, and liquidity providers
* Be the front-facing client services manager to existing token partners
* Negotiate and close on commercial terms of crypto projects, manage a robust pipeline, and produce in-depth research reports with team.
* Automate the process necessary to list cryptocurrencies across Legal, Compliance, Product, and Operations teams
* Help shepherd crypto projects through the process of the listings
* Analyze and produce managerial reports for all assets
* Interest in Sales and Crypto Industry
* Crypto exchange experience is preferred but not necessary
* Negotiation skills and has the ability to build rapport
* Self-motivated team player and good problem solving
* Strong communications and interpersonal skills with stakeholders across levels
What's on Offer:
* Competitive salary and benefit package
* Working for one of the globally acknowledged company within the industry. A truly established and global leader in the industry
* Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep