RGF is representing an established asset management firm, they have a significant footprint across China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Thailand. They take a client centric approach to wealth and funds management, providing innovative products and tailored solutions to their clients.
They are actively looking to hire a Relationship Manager to join their team in Singapore.
* You build client relationships based upon developing strategies focused on achieving the client's financial goals using financial and wealth management solutions
* You have an established network of HNW clientele
* You have adequate knowledge of financial markets and instruments
* You maintain regular and ongoing contact with your clients to revise financial plans based on the review and modification of client needs or changes in the investment market. This will help develop and cultivate your client base through ongoing servicing
* You are a self-driven and entrepreneurial individual who aims to do what is best for every client with good communication and interpersonal skills enabling you to communicate with confidence at all levels
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 2 years of Sales experience
* Proven track record of managing retail to high-net-worth clients
* Strong interpersonal relationship skills to be able to work individually as well as to collaborate with stakeholders to meet the needs of these clients
* Experience in client relationship building
* Outgoing disposition, well-equipped with good communication and interpersonal skills
* Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive within a challenging environment by effectively recognising customers' personal and wealth management needs
* Very attractive basic salary based on AUM garnered for our proprietary private equity income solution for clients
* Attractive monthly and quarterly profit sharing on custodian bank financial instruments
* Access to research and trade ideas, as well as competitive pricings from various banks and global markets platforms
* Specialist advice and technical support
* Onboarding, Trade, and Regulatory Support
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.