Our client is a leading distribution platform in the luxury beauty brands space within APAC, and they are looking for a Finance Manager to oversee all financial and accounting matters within the region.
* Responsible for accounting and finance operations, including the group accounts: Balance sheet, P&L, Consolidation
* Cash flow management
* Financial accounting - month end reporting, delivery of the annual accounts, key contact for the year end audit
* Management accounting - sales & expense reporting and analysis
* Commercial finance - financial & reporting support to the leadership team and local sales & marketing functions
* Responsible for all back-office functions, including but not limited to: Accounts payable, Payroll, VAT, corporation tax
* 5 to 7 years post-qualification experience working in industry
* FMCG Industry experience highly desired, but not required
* Creative and innovative attitude, always looking for new ways to improve current activities
* Commercially minded, pragmatic in approach with high attention to detail
* Highly organized self-starter with the ability to prioritize. Multitasker able to achieve deadlines. A team player able to work with multiple teams
* Strong influencing skills - ability to lead and build relationship with stakeholders. Able to recognize senior stakeholders' priorities and understand the optimal way of presenting information
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.