Our client is general reinsurance broker incorporated and registered in Singapore since 2009. They are actively looking to hire a Broking Executive to join their team in Singapore.
* Handle Facultative & Treaty Premium, Endorsement & Claims
* Prepare and correspond with Cedent and Reinsurer on slip and documents.
* Responding to queries from cedant and Reinsurers relating to Endorsement & Claims.
* Data entries input to RI system for Facultative and Treaty slip (includes Premium, Endorsement and Claims)
* Check for accuracy of data, processing of closings and claims documentation
* Follow up with reinsurers for outstanding premium/claims and working closely with Finance for settlement
* Reconciliation of accounts with Cedents and Reinsurers
* Ad hoc assignment as and when required
* Assist with coordinating with auditors with yearly audit by external & internal auditor
* Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in CGI, BCP, PGI, Comm, GI, HI
* No experience required
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.