Our client is one of the leading alternative investment firms in Asia. The firm was incorporated in 2009 and has achieved remarkable results over the past decade. Their ultimate objective is to seek out hidden sources of "alpha" and to return this to our clients-and the greater society. The funds are managed by premier investment professionals, and they work in close partnership with top tier players in the market to deliver results.
* Provide cash equity / equity derivative trading services to portfolio managers
* Execute trades by following PM's instructions
* Focus mainly on Japan Market
* Liaison with prime brokers, executing brokers, fund administrators and other counterparties on operational matters
* Trading experience in Japanese or listed equity market are plus
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills with Microsoft Excel are mandatory
* Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
* Basic communication in Japanese is plus
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.