Our client is an established, stock-listed, and global enterprise software technology firm with rich history and solid presence. The business is expanding globally especially in Asia, where it is a leading provider of information, software and services for professionals. The business has rich legacy spanning more than 150 years of innovations and solid presence in more than 40 nations.
The business has a healthcare software solution that empowers clinicians globally. Healthcare professional around the world use this software solution to answer even the latest and most complex questions. With more than 1,000,000 daily access, the software contributes to about 300,000 medical decisions per day globally.
The software is designed to address the ever-changing needs of healthcare providers. The software covers more than 25 medical professions and helps clinicians make decisions with assurance and clarity as they treat each patient - even when the evidence is hard to determine. The software is the only evidence-based resource linked to better outcomes. It is led by prominent physicians and pharmacists.
The role is responsible for leading the South Korean sales team in advising the best solutions to meet the changing needs of healthcare organizations, as well as securing new business and growing key client accounts.
* Manage company's customer relationship activities through a team of sales managers, senior sales managers and sales specialists working in a highly complex customer environment
* Keep higher-level management informed about progress and issues
* Communicate and coordinate activities with sales, order processing and customer support teams
* Focus efforts on product feedback, enhancement, upgrades, and development; meeting objectives, timelines, and operational quality standards
* Accountable for the performance and results of multiple related areas
* Develop departmental plans and determine objective-oriented assignments
* Establish operating policies and procedural plans, including business and operational priorities, methodologies and standards
* Travel to company meetings, conferences, events and client sites as required
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience
* 10+ years working in Field Sales or Account Management or other equivalent experience
* Managed/directed complex teams through change, transformation, and growth
* Ability to provide leadership and guidance to managers and senior professionals
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills coupled with ability to manage complex sales cycle
* Strong ability in negotiation and has high analytical skills
What's on Offer:
* Ability to grow professionally within the global business
* Working for a company with a multinational and matrix working environment
* Being part of a tech company that makes significant positive difference for the society and the market
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep