Our client is a provider of outsourcing services including business process outsourcing (BPO). They are actively looking for a Global Workforce Management Manager to join their team in Singapore.
* Prepare and develop forecasting models(mid-and short-term) for all channels' related (i.e. Inbound call, email, live chat, and social media)
* Analyze and monitor impact and trends of volume, AHT, and shrinkage on staffing requirement by vertical, LOB, queues, and agents' skillsets
* Analyze and monitor workload, vacation and absence records, training, meeting and coaching schedules (shrinkage) for ongoing historical trend analysis and forecasting purposes and resource planning
* Create data models to determine the optimum one by balancing customer experience, employee experience and cost effectiveness, contributing to consistently achievement of SLA goals
* Design different shifts for the sites and make schedule plan ensuring no violation of local labor laws and regulations; manage day-to-day production of sites, closely coordinate with operation team and adjust shift plan quickly and effectively, in case of unexpected rises in moderation volumes or absenteeism
* Be responsible for monitoring operational performance for sites to ensure optimum productivity and results, evaluate schedules to meet incoming volumes, and evaluate potential productivity, quality and customer-service standards by analyzing performance statistics and financial results
* Communicate necessary real-time and proactive adjustments to the workforce plan based on changing/dynamic forecasts and re-forecast when necessary. Make suggestions for corrections to any issues during daily/weekly review
* Excellent in managing the clients and stakeholder to ensure expectations been heard and responded
* Well verse with client product or services which can lead to an excellent performance of the team
* Implementation of operation project according to business metrics & expectation
* Drive continuous improvement of WFM processes/tool/system including streamlining & optimizing forecast, adjustment processes cross departments, supporting system/tool development and improvement, updating relevant databases, assuring data integrity, etc.
* Work as the Point of Contact to provide ad hoc and regular support to stakeholders in terms of support planning
* At least 5 years of experience in Workforce Management with recent focus on forecasting for complex and dynamic programs in an in-house or BPO company
* Advanced knowledge of analytical tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Advanced Excel (VBA), and SQL querying on AWS/Azure data platform. Preferred knowledge of data programming (Python, R)
* Able to handle and lead a group of WFM/RTA to standardize processes, reports and templates based on client's needs
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.