Our client is one of the leading chemical manufacturing companies, headquartered in Japan. They are actively looking to hire an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join their team in Singapore.
* Responsible for regional sales (customers in SEA, India, Taiwan, and Hong Kong)
* B2B Sales of synthetic resin to corporate clients
* Develop Sales Strategies
* Generate sales to maximize profitability of company
* Manage Sales Operations and oversea clients
* Negotiate with regional buyers across various countries, carrying out the buying/purchasing operation
* Minimum 3 years of B2B sales experience is required
* Minimum Diploma in any discipline
* Strong knowledge/experience in plastic engineering / plastics in trading
* Having experience in dealing with distributors/suppliers and purchasing is an added advantage
* Able to work independently and adhere to short and tight deadlines
* Able to travel to Malaysia every two months
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.