About the Client:
Our client manufactures high-precision measuring and surveying equipment. They are known for their commitment to precision and accuracy, and their products are widely used in applications that require precise measurements, such as construction site layout, machine control, and land surveying. They also have a strong reputation for innovation, and are constantly developing new technologies, as such, they are looking for a Senior/Staff QM Engineer to join their team.
* Support Global Quality Engineering (QE) on the review and update of the required Product Compliance Standards and Regulations for the Asia countries.
* To participate in the company innovation process and life-cycle projects to ensure product compliance to the regulatory and standard requirements for market access to the respective countries.
* Lead internal actions to resolve product quality related issues and feedback from customers.
* Co-ordinate actions for critical issues such as new product qualification failures and delivery stop.
* Compile and review quality records and documentations.
* Conduct risk assessment review to ensure adequate corrective and preventive activities are planned and carried out to address the product, process, material quality failures of internal processes and external customers.
* Perform data analysis of the DoA (Dead on Arrival), DoS (Dead on Stock) and TRR (Technical Reliability Report etc and propose improvement plans.
* Perform product qualification to ensure products meet the required product specifications, reliability specifications and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), Environmental & Safety standards.
* Support Global QE plan of Global Product Re-Qualification and Certification.
* Conduct periodic audit to assess system and process compliance, as well as supplier evaluations and audits.
* Work with R&D and Process Engineers to formulate plans and actions to meet product specifications and quality requirements.
* Support Procurement sourcing and material cost reduction activities on supplier or material evaluations and qualification.
* Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical qualification
* Minimum 5 years of working experience in Quality Assurance, Engineering Product Development and Quality Management in the Manufacturing Environment
* Product Evaluation and Audits
* Product certifications, compliance, and safety
* Knowledge of EN, IEC, FCC standards
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.