Our client is an established MNC that provides managed IT services including automation solutions and software to clients. They are actively looking to hire a Senior Consultant with strong ability to manage business accounts and sales cycle and execute sales strategies.
* Develop sales strategies for assigned accounts
* Manage account to achieve and exceed sales target
* Engage actively with senior level management and present recommended solutions
* Work with sales and channels to explore sales opportunities
* Conduct sales pitch for IT services
* Execute direct sales initiatives to drive and increase sales
* Establish excellent relationship with customers and understand their needs to provide the right service to meet their requirements
* Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the proposed solutions
* Engage cross-functional teams towards a win-win strategy
* Diploma/Degree or relevant experience
* Possess drive to seek out new business opportunities
* Ability to strategize and build strong rapport with customers
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* A good team worker, analytical and detailed multitasker
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.