Our client is a US MNC and they are actively looking to hire a Business Development Manager to support their continued growth in Asian markets.
About the Role:
Being experienced in B2B sales you will be able to develop & execute sales strategies to drive sales of their market leading protective case solutions and applications across multiple industries with a particular focus serving clients in pharmaceuticals, healthcare, biotechnology, life sciences, clinical research, logistics, and transportation.
Able to work closely on sales projects with distributors, dealers, and OEM customers you will ideally have some previous experience of managing Channel Partners / Distributors / Resellers sales teams, working closely with them to ensure sales and marketing goals are being achieved.
Produce an Asian focused territory/portfolio plan
Formulate trends in the industry/accounts that are driving opportunity
Set goals in your territory/portfolio including revenue objectives and other non-revenue objectives, including pipeline, client satisfaction, branding, etc.
Forecast investments needed - time, resource, tools, executive support
Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development
Set accurate expectations in the market and always maintain high levels of client satisfaction
Prepare and present professional and accurate proposals and quotes that thoroughly present the value of our offering
Work closely and support a productive team environment with assigned Customer Services
Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
Performs additional duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Sales
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a technical field from an accredited University or +10 years of experience in a sales in a closely related industry, i.e. Pharma, Logistics, Packaging, of a technical/complex solution
* Experience in selling to small and large, complex organizations, "total solutions", comprised of product and supporting services
* Have the ability to close a sale effectively
* Strong negotiation skills
* Extensive experience in all aspects of Client Relationship Management (Account Management), and/or "Cold Chain Logistics"
* Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both written and oral. Given the nature of the role, verbal and written fluency in English and other Asian languages are desired
* Proven ability to achieve sales quotas by being goal orientated and able to work on their own initiative
* Must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Must be able to travel, nationally and internationally, as necessary up to 50% of time to be successful, predominately within Asia
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.