* Permanent in-house role in a renowned Organisation
* Corporate Secretarial portfolio in a listed company
* Strong company business performance
An excellent opportunity to join our client who have strong business & investment portfolio in Telecommunications. Company is currently looking to hire a Corporate Secretary to take on a pivotal role in Singapore.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
This role is based in Singapore, and you will play a pivotal role in managing full spectrum of Corporate Secretarial & administrative service scope for both local and overseas companies within the group.
This is a new headcount
The focus of the role will be corporate secretarial and administrative:
* Prepare Board and shareholder resolutions, documents, and meeting minutes, including arranging for their distribution for approval and signature
* Assist in the planning of Board/Board Committee/Shareholder meetings, including the creation of meeting agendas and the compilation and delivery of board packets
* Prepare and submit filings with ACRA for Singapore private limited company incorporation, yearly returns using XBRL, and other statutory filings as needed
* Liaise with overseas corporate secretariat service providers on all corporate secretariat matters pertaining to the group's abroad subsidiaries to ensure compliance with local legislation.
* Assist in the arrangement of notarisation and legalisation of papers for local and international businesses with a notary public.
* Maintain and maintain the group's statutory records (including minutes/resolutions and registers)
* ICSA or other equivalent qualifications would be added advantage
* 3 to 5 years of experience in corporate secretariat work with a prior law firm, in-house, or agency experience
* Prior experience in publicly listed companies / SGX-listing manuals will be a plus
* Understanding of the Singapore Companies Act and the electronic filing requirements of ACRA's BizFile system
* Meticulous, with strong interpersonal and communication skills and the capacity to work under pressure
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company values teamwork, celebrates events and promotes long term growth and stability
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
Location: CBD (Accessible by MRTs and Buses)
Working days: Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
Mode of Work: Hybrid with minimum 3 days in office
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses, AWS, insurance, medical benefits
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.