Our client is a Singapore's multidisciplinary design studio with a physical and online retail. They are actively looking for Full-Time Retail Ambassadors to join their team in Singapore.
* Engage with our community on the store-front and always ready to recommend other products that suit their lifestyle
* Provide a personalised customer experience for our community - remembering their preferences to create an intentional and extensive shopping experience
* Operate POS (Point of Sale) purchases in-store and ensure accurate inventory management in our stockrooms
* Work closely with the Customer Service Team to ensure a cohesive and consistent brand experience between the digital and physical
* Organise shift schedules of the crew and ensure systems are running smoothly
* At the heart of our crew, we believe that phenomenal work is done by extraordinary teams made up of ordinary people. Accounting for the professional and personal growth of the crew is a big part of being the Company's Brand Insider (Pro) - to service and lead the team and bring out their best
* Minimum NITEC in retail or business or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
* Good communication skills, people management, energetic, able to work in fast-paced environment, inventory management
* Able to create a respectful and motivating environment at work
* Flexibility of doing either opening or closing shifts
* 44 hours per week, 5-day work-week including at least one weekend and/or PH
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.