Our client is a major player in international transport, logistics, and supply chain management solutions for companies around the world. They are actively looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Singapore.
* Assist in preparation of monthly management reports and investigate significant variance vs budget
* Participate in month-end reporting, annual forecasting and budgeting
* Coordinate with stakeholders for CapEx (Capital Expenditure) submission, analyze and tracking of project CAPEX
* Prepare business cases, review assumption and allocation rules
* Performing ad hoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making
* Other financial duties to be assigned
* Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or equivalent
* Minimum 4 years of FP&A experience
* Problem-solving personality with excellent analytical and numerical skills
* Strong sense of responsibility and initiatives
* Team player with ability to collaborate well with all levels and across organization boundaries
* Self-motivated individual, meticulous, able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
* High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.