Our client is a world leading marine services provider across the world. They have a real time tracking system for providing best customers' satisfaction in multiple service centres around the world. They are actively looking to hire a Credit Control Executive to join their team in Singapore.
* Assess client's creditworthiness based on financials & credit reports
* Handle invoice creation
* Maintain detailed Accounts Receivable status for each customer
* Propose credit limits in line with prospects future estimated sales
* Regularly review credit exposures to minimize risk for the company (client scoring)
* Meet debtor KPI targets set by the Company
* Investigate reasons for delayed payments
* Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
* Regular exchanges with Sales team to ensure all relevant debts are managed
* Prepare files for Debt Recovery actions (legal actions, seizure of assets)
* Develop the credit management capability within the company
* Liaise with colleagues globally for clients' status and follow-up actions
* Experience in issuing the final notice letter to client before legal action is instituted
* To participate in any ad hoc projects/ tasks as assigned
* Performing accounts reconciliation
* Assist to monitor the debtor balance to ensure a reduction in D.S.O.
* Degree in Accountancy or Financial Management or relevant discipline
* Minimum 3 years in the Credit Control or Billing
* With globalized experience and familiar with legal action upon debts
* Good in data analysis & excel functions such as Pivot, VLOOKUP, etc.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to manage, prioritize, and someone who is well-organized
* Experience of dealing with clients, law firms & debt collection companies
* Able to demonstrate experience of working in Credit Control dept
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-230912-328490