Our client is a fast-growing property development company in Asia. They're listed in Singapore Stock Exchange for more than 30 years.
* Source and discover viable investment prospects, as well as assess real estate propositions
* Appraise potential transactions, encompassing meticulous research and debt financing assessments
* Conduct financial modeling assessments and feasibility studies, involving on-site inspections
* Carry out comprehensive market research, assess property market trends, and compile detailed reports
* Support in property valuation and tax-related issues
* Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Economics, or Finance
* Have a minimum of 5 years of pertinent experience in the real estate field
* Demonstrate a good grasp of financial modeling
* Exhibit a proactive approach, a sharp numerical acumen, and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-231103-337551