Our client has a multi-disciplinary team that offers exceptional health care to patients. They are actively looking to hire an Occupational Therapist to join their Rehabilitation Department in Singapore.
About the Role:
You will work closely with the multi-disciplinary healthcare team to provide patients with a seamless delivery of care. You will provide occupational therapy services to patients for their optimal recovery, and you will also be part of educating their caregivers about patient's condition and care.
* Leading in clinical related project
* Leading to establish evidence-based practice through the means of guideline, protocol, and equipment
* Synergize guideline, program, work safety, and best practices
* Administrative Duties
* Assist in overview manpower usage to ensure high rehab standard
* Involved in staff recruitment interviews
* Education and Training
* Ensure smooth running of mentoring system
* Develop and maintain the individual staff training plan
* Support their staff to accessible to excellent training and knowledge both from local and overseas
* Leading in research activities and projects
* Recognised Degree in Occupational Therapy
* Full registration with the Allied Health Professions Council
* Relevant years of experience as Occupational Therapist with 1-year of supervisory experience
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work independently and harmoniously in a team
* Competent in using Microsoft Office software
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-231110-339553