Our partner is a well-known German multinational corporation that specializes in creating cutting-edge machines and systems for product inspection and sorting technology. Investing heavily in research and development, they offer a wide range of high-quality products that are reliable, efficient, and durable. With over 50 years of industry experience, they are a leading provider in the market where they serve customers in various industries.
As a Sales Manager in their Food Business Unit, you will manage sales activities through both direct sales and distribution channels. With you experience with sales within the engineering and automation industry you will work with the team in Singapore to identify market development opportunities and prepare a marketing plan.
* Manage sales activities through both direct sales and distribution channels
* Conduct presentations to customers, distributors, and sales team
* Prepare technical proposals, quotations, and follow-up on sales inquiries and confirmed orders
* Attend to customers' inquiries on new projects and existing after-sales support with assistance from Technical Team
* Provide timely feedback on overall market situation, competition, and new business opportunities
* Prepare monthly sales forecasts, sales activities reports, and regular updates on market share and position
* Plan, organize, and drive progress to meet sales targets and business objectives
* Identify market development opportunities and prepare marketing plans
* Plan and execute marketing activities such as advertising, exhibitions, sales meetings, and training
* Work with the team to organize the showroom and make improvements on a regular basis
* Constantly evaluate market and distributors performance
* Minimum 5 years of sales experience in Engineering and Automation Industry
* Basic knowledge on food manufacturing and/or plastic material handling
* Degree or Diploma in Engineering, preferably with automation field
* High integrity and positive attitude
* Strong team player with initiative, good analytical, and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical ability. Able to create and understand basic pricing and financial analysis
* Resourceful, demonstrate good skills and ability at finding and approaching new customers
* Good negotiation skills and experience in selling high value-added product
* Ability to deal with highly competitive sales environment
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-231121-339992