Our client is world's leading consumer goods MNC that manages cosmetics, household goods, and beverages business. They are actively looking to hire a Manager Sales & Marketing to join their team in Singapore.
* Ensure existing/new brands performance in the market are progressing via brand strategy and planning initiated by the distributors
* Developing and executing sales strategies to increase revenue and profitability for the company
* Analysing on the market trend, consumer buying behaviour, competitor activities, trade campaigns
* Responsible for marketing initiatives to promote the brand, to create awareness and to create Client's as a household brand name not only limited to the trade market, also on the ecommerce business
* To initiate Marketing plan to grow client's Health & Beauty brands sales in the online channels
* Qualification in Marketing/Business Administration or any similar discipline
* Minimum 5 years of work experience in a fast-moving and ever-changing consumer goods marketing environment
* Experience in brand management and product development experience in FMCG companies
* Skills of marketing planning and brand management
* Analytical skills
* Customer centric focus and with a good team player
* With passion in Marketing and Sales
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-231018-333576