HR cum Finance Manager (Perm)
* Established MNC company with strong processes
* Rewarding experience and strong benefits
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a market leader within the Shipping industry. A trailblazer in innovation, they have remained ahead of their industry competitors by creating growth through new projects and recognizing global trends. They are in an expansion phase across Asia Pacific and is currently looking to hire a HR cum Finance Manager to be part of the management team.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
This role is equivalent to Managerial level and will be hands-on on daily tasks.
Reporting to the management in Singapore, this role is an individual contributor and is based in Singapore. He/She plays a pivotal role to the organisation's growth and stabilization and will work closely with stakeholders in Singapore and Shanghai.
* Develop, recommend, review and implement strategies that translate into workable action to achieve company goals / objectives in the areas of talents recruitment and development, HR policy & system development and payroll / benefits management.
* Drive organizational change to achieve corporate image, best practice and communicate expectations to all levels.
* Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
* Business budgeting and forecasting.
* Analyse the monthly financial statement, sales report, inventory reporting and cash flow projection.
* Liaising with outsource accountant, corporate secretary, external auditors and tax agents.
An ideal fit would be someone who:
- Possesses strong foundation of HR operations
- Possess strong leadership character, confident in running his/her operation independently
- Actively practices strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and looking at concepts through strategic lenses
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability. Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture.
Working hours: Mon-Fri; 9am to 6pm
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses.
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details: Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep