* Permanent role in a renowned MNC (R&D Engineering)
* Strategic HR partner and generalist portfolio
* Strong company business performance
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a multinational company in the R&D (Engineering) Industry. The company is currently looking to hire an HR Manager to take on a pivotal role individual contributor role in Singapore.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
Part of a team of 2, this role is based in Singapore and you will play a pivotal role in managing full spectrum of HR scope and act as a business partner to business leaders by providing a highly professional and efficient service of support to all stakeholders in line with current employment labour legislation & regulations, equal employment opportunity and best practice.
This is a replacement headcount, and you will be taking care of 50 employees in Singapore's office.
As an experienced HR Generalist, you will be the go-to person and support on effective delivery of HR operations and activities of their business units, including recruitment, performance management, learning & development, staff engagement and other HR duties and projects as assigned.
* Full spectrum of HR functions including minimal recruitment, onboarding, HR advisory, employee relations, training, employee development, exit management and day-to-day HR operations
* Work with external payroll vendor in checking and ensure accuracy of information
* Communicate and advise employees on HR guidelines and policies
* Prepare monthly reports to relevant stakeholders
* Maintaining HR policies and practices in compliance with the local regulations and governances
* Look into the enhancement of existing welfare programs & employee relation activities to enhance the relationship between management and staff
* Support company events and employee engagement activities
* Support HR initiatives and any HR ad hoc projects
* Degree in Human Resources or related field
* At least 6-8 years' experience in Generalist focus work, in a small-sized MNC setup
* Passion for human resources, strong perceptive abilities, and the ability to foster positive relationships
* With maturity to be sensitive when dealing with confidential information
* Strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and look through strategic lenses, and is someone innovative and solutions driven
* Ambitious, pays attention to details, and is a great team player
* Independent, quick-learner and possesses strong sense of responsibility
* Strong proficiency in MS Excel (i.e. Advanced)
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company values teamwork, celebrates events and promotes long term growth and stability.
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
Location: South-West (Accessible by MRTs and Buses)
Mode of Work: Preferrable able to work in office though company exercises flexibility
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses, AWS, insurance, medical benefits
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.