Our client provides energy management and clean energy systems and plays an increasingly significant role in the international energy market, especially in Japan. They are actively looking for an Asset Manager to join their team in Singapore.
* Collect and maintain a comprehensive record of accounting data from the group companies, such as subsidiaries & associates, periodically
* Prepare analysis of accounting data, focusing on the trend, gap & logical examines
* Participate in meetings of the group companies to gather information enhancing the corporate governance
* Review the materials & minutes of board meeting, handbooks and guidelines submitted by the group companies
* Identify significant risks or events, such as machine troubles & impairment indications of group companies and propose risks mitigation measures
* Prepare quarterly reports on analysis & monitoring activities
* Work directly with the General Manager and prepare the annual performance report to report to the head office in a timely manner
* Minimum 5 years of accounting experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance - CPA/CA, MBA & CIA preferred
* Excellent computer skills, especially in spreadsheets
* Deep knowledge of Corporate Finance or Project Finance for energy/infrastructure projects preferred
* Solid understanding of internal controls and corporate governance
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.