* Permanent role in a renowned & stable manufacturing organization
* Strategic HR Business Partner who can also be operational
* Generalist portfolio
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a well-established MNC in the Manufacturing industry. Company is currently in growth phase with presence in APAC countries. Hence, they looking to hire a headcount of Senior / HR Manager level to take on a pivotal role covering Singapore and regional office end-to-end HR matters.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
This role is based in Singapore. As a seasoned HR professional, you will be responsible for the full HR operational spectrum; including but not limited to recruitment and retention, performance management, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations and overseeing payroll function.
Reporting to MD of the company, you will be a strong business partner providing advice and solutions to the HODs, at the same time having a good opportunity to work closely with the HQ HR team to innovate HR function, implement HR programs, policies and initiatives in order to achieve mid to long-term human capital goals.
You will also lead a HR team where they are functional specialists. This role requires a strong background in compensation & benefits, and as a generalist HR expertise.
* Employee size of 250 in Singapore with both white and blue collared employees hence you must enjoy working with different levels of stakeholders
* Be operationally involved in end-to-end HR work including recruitment, retention, compensation review, employee relations, training, and development etc.
* Able to be a strategic partner to the HODs
* Working closely with Global HR team to execute and roll-out new HR initiatives / projects i.e. system projects, etc.
* Responsible for 3 Asia Pacific countries on HR matters (less than 20 headcount in total).
* Build strong partnership with leaders and departments in order to communicate and align HR plan to meet business needs
* Ensure HR policies and procedures remain accurate and up to date with country labour legislation and the Company direction
* Support managers through their management of the entire talent management life cycle including but not limited to talent acquisition, planning, learning and development, performance management, etc.
* Oversee and make recommendations on the Company's Compensation and Benefits to attract talent and recognize and reward ongoing performance
* Provide a general consultancy service to employees and managers regarding their HR needs
Payroll system: BIPO
* Degree in Human Resources or related field
* At least 12 years' experience in Generalist focus work, in a mid-sized setup (manufacturing industry will be an added advantage)
* Familiarity with Payroll systems i.e. BIPO is an added advantage
* Prior experience in payroll implementation will be an added advantage
* Passion for human resources, strong perceptive abilities, and the ability to foster positive relationships
* With maturity to be sensitive when dealing with confidential information
* Strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and look through strategic lenses, and is someone innovative and solutions-driven
* Good energy, pays attention to details and is a great team player
* Independent, quick-learner, and possesses strong sense of responsibility
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company values teamwork, celebrates events and promotes long term growth and stability
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
Location: West (Accessible by MRTs and Buses)
Mode of Work: Hybrid
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses, insurance, medical benefits
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.