The business assists and provide their clients in modernizing technology, reimagining processes, and transforming experiences in order to stay ahead in a rapidly changing world.
Across technology, data & analytics, and digital innovation, the Technology Modernization consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game. The strategy is based on guiding businesses through the new era of digital transformation in order to accelerate their journey to becoming adaptive, smart enterprises.
The primary objective of automation test lead to work toward creation of automation regression pack and migrate existing automation pack to customer expected framework using JAVA selenium and TOSCA. This to achieve test enablement to integrate and build automated test with CICD pipeline.
* Define automation roadmap and strategy to achieve it
* Able to understand landscape across client application and come up efficient tools and technology for test automation
* Participate in technical walkthrough and understand business to cover automation requirement
* Manage and drive proof of concepts on new technologies and tools that may be required for supporting the bank's business
* Conduct design and high-level code reviews and walkthrough
* Participate and contribute to enterprise automaton strategy of the bank by working together with the global architecture team in Switzerland
* Provide technical guidance to project teams to test automation goals
* Strong in development of automation frameworks for web applications using Selenium
* Good hands-on experience with API Test Automation using Rest Assured and Postman
* Strong experience in test automation of desktop based applications using TOSCA
* Strong work experience in Scrum methodology
* Good hands-on experience in Batch testing
* Strong experience in data validations of ETL
* Good knowledge on creating / utilizing run time test data for Test automation
* Strong in JIRA
* Strong experience in Continuous Integration of Automation frameworks using Azure DevOps
* Good hands-on experience with Azure DevOps pipelines and tasks
* Knowledge on Test Data Management activities are preferred
* Good experience in Integration test by co-ordinating teams across portfolios are preferred.
* Experience/knowledge of the BFS Domain
What's on Offer?
* Competitive salary and benefit package
* Working for one of the globally acknowledged company within the industry. A truly established and global leader in the industry
* Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep
JO Reference: JO-230905-326548