Our client is an SGX-listed company in the real estate space. They are actively looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer to join their team in Singapore.
* Strategic Financial Leadership: Take the reins of the Group's financial landscape, overseeing the full spectrum of activities
* Influential Advisory Role: Collaborate closely with the Chairman and CEO, contributing your expertise to shape and enhance the Group's performance
* Strategic Treasury Management: Liaise closely with the treasury function, expertly managing cash flow, treasury operations, and investment strategies
* Rigorous Compliance: Ensure seamless adherence to a wide array of statutory requirements, while also spearheading robust accounting, reporting, and disclosure processes, strengthening existing internal controls
* Team Leadership: Lead and nurture a talented team of finance professionals, while fostering a culture of excellence. Collaborate closely with the senior management team, while managing
* Diverse Challenges: Navigate ambiguities and embrace diverse ad-hoc responsibilities that will keep you engaged and challenged
* Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
* A professional certification, such as Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant, is mandatory
* Prior experience in the Big Four is a must
* Prior experience with SGX-listed companies and/or in the real estate space will be highly preferred
* Exhibit exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
* Demonstrate strong leadership, adaptability and adept problem-solving capabilities
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-230913-328525