* 1-year contract role in a renowned MNC (Shipping)
* Good exposure which is great for career learning
* HR Generalist & basic payroll scope
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a multi-national company in the shipping industry. They are in an expansion phase across Asia Pacific and is currently looking to hire an additional headcount HR Executive as part of their HR team in Singapore.
You will be taking care of 150+ employees in Singapore's office.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
Part of a HR team of 3-4, this role is based in Singapore and will be focusing on supporting the team with day-to-day HR operations work, HR administrative (L&D, P-file etc) and basic payroll processing.
As a HR Generalist role, you will support the HR Department on effective delivery of HR operations and activities to the business units, including recruitment, payroll (liaise with outsourced vendor), learning & development admin, staff engagement and other HR & Admin duties and projects as assigned.
This role will also get great opportunity to handle HR projects and initiatives and the team is willing to train.
* Manage end-to-end recruitment processes if required
* Handle and coordinate onboarding and offboarding processes, including new hires' confirmations
* Plan and organize orientation and training programs for new, existing, and overseas employees
* Maintain and update leave records for Singapore and other applicable countries
* Administer statutory claims, such as NS, childcare/maternity claims, and manage work pass applications, renewals, and cancellations
* Track benefits-in-kind for tax filing purposes
* Process local payroll, including annual AIS submission and IR21 filing
* Check and process overseas subsidiaries' payroll
* Ensure timely submission of reports
* Participate in insurance renewal and administration
* Handle and verify staff claims
* Process HR and employment-related letters
* Address queries related to HR matters
* Maintain employees' personal files and records
* Diploma/ Degree in Human Resources or related field
* At least 5 years' experience in Generalist focus work, in a mid-size MNC setup
* With maturity to be sensitive when dealing with confidential information
* Strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and look through strategic lenses, and is someone innovative and solutions-driven
* Ambitious, pays attention to details and is a great team player
* Independent, quick-learner and possesses strong sense of responsibility
* Strong proficiency in MS Excel (i.e. Advanced)
This is a 1-year contract role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability.
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
Location: CBD (5 mins walk from MRTs and Buses)
Benefits: Will be entitled to attractive benefits.
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-231110-339528